Open communication and transparency towards our investors and the market are very important to us. Here you can find the current consolidated financial statement in German and English as well as the "Jahresbericht" (consolidated and individual financial statements) in German. We also publish the management statement on the last consolidated annual report below.
Download Annual report
- Halbjahresbericht 2022 (GER) pdf 1.67 mb Download
- Annual Report 2021_22 (ENG) pdf 7.63 mb Download
- Konzernabschluss 2021_22 GER pdf 7.45 mb Download
- Jahresbericht 2021_22 (GER) pdf 7.71 mb Download
- Halbjahresbericht 2021 (GER) pdf 1.06 mb Download
- Annual Report 2020_21 (ENG) pdf 9.32 mb Download
- Konzernabschluss 2020 21 Deutsch pdf 9.54 mb Download
- Jahresbericht 2020_21 (GER) pdf 9.46 mb Download
- Halbjahresbericht 2020 (GER) pdf 1.45 mb Download
- Annual Report 2019_20 (ENG) pdf 6.95 mb Download
- Konzernabschluss 2019 20 Deutsch pdf 9.16 mb Download
- Jahresbericht 2019_20 (GER) pdf 9.29 mb Download
- Modified Annual Report 2018 19 English pdf 6.73 mb Download
- Geänderter Geschäftsbericht 2018 19 Deutsch pdf 6.73 mb Download
- Geänderter Jahresbericht 2018 19 Deutsch pdf 6.84 mb Download
- Halbjahresbericht 2019 Deutsch pdf 788.16 kb Download
- Geschäftsbericht 2017 18 Deutsch pdf 8.09 mb Download
- Annual Report 2017 18 English pdf 8.14 mb Download
- Einzelabschluss Swietelsky Bauges.M.B.H. 2017 18 Deutsch pdf 2.19 mb Download
- Local Financial Statement Swietelsky Bauges.M.B.H. 2017 18 English pdf 1.81 mb Download
- Geschäftsbericht 2016 17 Deutsch pdf 13.44 mb Download
- Annual Report 2016 17 English pdf 13.46 mb Download
- Einzelabschluss Swietelsky Bauges.M.B.H. 2016 17 Deutsch pdf 2.79 mb Download
- Local Financial Statement Swietelsky Bauges.M.B.H. 2016 17 English pdf 2.78 mb Download
/ Foreword by the board of directors
Ladies and gentlemen!
We are pleased to report that our past success continued over the last fiscal year. With construction output rising by ten percent, the EBITDA margin was up again slightly, while EBT was comparable to the last two years (EUR 147.2 million).
The equity ratio could be further increased to 35.4 percent despite the same propensity to invest. Our 2021-22 performance was strong overall, with core earnings significantly contributing to the bottom line. Strengthened by continuously high order backlogs, we are set up for the coming years.
The global economic outlook remains extremely uncertain. The importance of having built an optimal capital structure is now more apparent than ever as the construction sector is hit by jumps in building materials prices and a shortage of necessary raw materials. In light of recent developments, SWIETELSKY is benefiting from its strategy to diversify across markets and sectors, offer a broader range of products and services, and proactively managing projects and contract risks as it continues to prioritise profit above revenue. As we are faced with challenging market conditions, the goal is to continue to report solid earnings averaging that of the last few years.
We are also working hard to address the skills shortage in our industry while continuing to leverage SWIETELSKY’s innovative power to do our part to help fight climate change – which is key to get an edge over the competition. Our actionable goals can be reviewed in our sustainability report, the second edition of which was published in December 2021.