When we say “We are Swietelskys”, we aren’t referring to the founding family but everyone who works in our corporate group. Because SWIETELSKY should feel like a big family in which we have each other’s backs, encourage one another and stick together to shape our financial future together.
2025 action plan
- Improved employee retention (turnover < 6.5%)
- High level of satisfaction toward training and development opportunities
- Increase in the number of apprentices and trainees
- Setup of flexible work arrangements
- Improved communication and transparency – with focus put on employees
- Enforcing high occupational health and safety standards in implementation and prevention
- Ongoing reduction of work-related accidents, specifically the severity of accidents through priority actions
Read more about personnel development at SWIETELSKY and about the following themes in our current Sustainability Report
- Human resource strategy and management, pages 98-103
- Employees development, pages 104-121
“The philosophy we have been pursuing as an employer motivates our employees – who stay with the company for an above-average period of time. They are our most precious asset and make us successful.”
Mag. Clemens Kukacka, Head of Human ResourcesContact
Facts & figures
This image gallery provides some relevant facts and figures relating to the respective chapter in the sustainability report.