The activities of the SWIETELSKY Group are characterised by a high sense of responsibility towards country and society. We maintain our high reputation as a reliable, competent and law-abiding partner by complying with legal framework conditions and ethical standards throughout the Group.
2025 action plan
- Certification on anti-corruption and competition law of Swietelsky AG
- Certification on data protection of Swietelsky AG
- Every year, 100% of managers trained on anti-corruption and compliance (face-to-face)
- 95% of staff trained in compliance & data protection, cyber security (IT access)
- Central creation of the subcontractor platform for ESG assessment of business partners and suppliers
- Expansion of risk management in the company around ESG aspects
Read more about SWIETELSKY's ambitions in our current sustainability report, as well as about the subjects of
- Anti-corruption and compliance, page 68-71
- Fair business partner, page 72-75
“Compliance is not a temporary fad but a prerequisite for the sustainable success of the company in the interest of all internal and external stakeholders.”
Mag. Gernot Reiter, CSE Chief Compliance and Data Protection OfficerContact
Facts & figures
This image gallery provides some relevant facts and figures relating to the respective chapter in the sustainability report.